GT essentials Mineral healthy is a natural mixture of the clay minerals montmorillonite,... more
GT essentialsMineral healthy - Clay Mineral, 40g
GT essentials Mineral healthy is a natural mixture of the clay minerals montmorillonite, illite and muscovite. This composition is quite unique and has an extraordinary spectrum of activity.
- binds to various noxious bacteria and parasites in the intestine of shrimp and prevents them from entering the shrimp's system
- binds to toxins in the intestine of shrimp and prevents them from overcoming the intestinal barrier
- binds to endo- and mycotoxins and prevents them from weakening the shrimp's immune system. As the immune system is relieved from stress, the shrimp's agility and performance is boosted
- improves the colors of the shrimp
- Noxious substances in the water are bound by the extremely high surface of the particles, which improves the water quality
- supplies minerals to aquatic animals like snails. They need them to build their shells
Sprinkle one even dosage spoon (included) onto the water surface (0,05 g per 10 liters), ideally near the filter so that the current dispenses the clay mineral in the aquarium. The water assumes a whitish tint for a short time and turns crystal-clear after a while. Shrimp and other aquatic animals take the clay mineral up when grazing on the substrate, driftwood, plants and mosses.
In problematic tanks you can dose daily with up to three times the amount of the standard dosage.
Content and sufficiency
40g are sufficient for 8000 liters with the standard dosage and 2666 liters in problematic tanks
Please note: Keep out of the reach of children
|Shipping weight||0,09 kg|
You miss informations?
We are happy to help you
Question to this product
your last viewed items