Product currently sold out
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping
The Aqua Design Amano ADA Aquasoil Amazonia Powder Type substrate, which is made from natural soils, has a high humic and nutrient content and is also suitable for harder water, since the ADA Aquasoil Amazonia Powder reduces the hardness of the aquarium water and lowers the pH so that most aquatic plants absorb the necessary nutrients perfectly and can therefore thrive splendidly. The result is great growing aquarium plants with good root development. A high pH value of the substrate, on the other hand, makes the absorption of nutrients by the plants, which mostly come from softer water, more difficult.
The ADA Aqua Soil Amazonia Powder Granulate keeps its shape and density under water for a long time and thus ensures the circulation of water and oxygen through the substrate. The Aqua Soil Amazonia Powder Substrate makes it easier for you to care for such difficult-to-maintain plants as Tonina sp. and it is also perfect for aquarium inhabitants who prefer soft water such as Apistogramma and various shrimp species.
The Powder version of the ADA Aquasoil Amazonia is mostly intended and developed as a fine top layer on the regular-grained Aquasoil. The finer grain of the powder type as a top layer prevents not only the more beautiful appearance but also an increased trickling of e.g. leftover food that the fish and / or shrimp can no longer access and rot there if necessary.
Advantages of the ADA Aqua Soil Amazonia Powder Type
• obtained from natural earth through a special process
• colloidal particles capture the dirt floating in the water
• gives the water in the aquarium a wonderful clarity
• creates perfect conditions for vigorous aquatic plant growth
• supports the reduction of water hardness in the aquarium
• lowers the pH to an ideal value for most aquatic plants
• the desirable pH value (5.5 - 6.5) for the development of the roots sets in
• healthy root system of the plants due to loose grain
• maintains its shape in water and does not disintegrate
• typically designed as a fine cover layer for the front area
The ADA Aquasoil Amazonia Powder is not recommended for aquariums whose residents prefer a high pH or for bottom-dwelling or burrowing fish, e.g. Corydora species or similar.
All Aquasoils are also generally not recommended by ADA in unsage with a soil filter (undergravel filter), as the water can become cloudy and many nutrients can be washed out of the soil.
Bag size: 3 or 9 l (choosable)
Grain size: approx. 1 mm
Color: black / gray
You miss informations?
We are happy to help you
Question to this product
ADA :: Aqua Soil - Amazonia Powder
no comments :)) this ada nature best ... I highly recommend.
Der Bodengrund ist einfach Top. Meine Wasserwerte sind jetzt sehr stabil und mit meinen Bodenfilter funktioniert es als Deckschicht Super.