Right of Revocation
Instructions for revocation for consumers
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction which, to an overwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his commercial or independent professional activities.
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without specifying any reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days with effect from the day,
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the products, provided you had ordered one or more products within the scope of a standard order and this/these product/products is/are delivered uniformly;
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the last product, provided you had ordered several products within the scope of a standard order and these products are delivered separately;
In order to exercise your revocation right, you must inform us (Garnelenhaus GmbH, Ohlweg 8, 22885 Barsbüttel, Germany, Phone: +49(0)40-38655110, E-Mail: email@example.com) of your decision to revoke this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent via post or email). You can use the enclosed specimen revocation form for this, which however is not mandatory.
In order to safeguard the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification about the exercise of the revocation right before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall repay all the payments, which we received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs, which arise from that fact that you selected a form of delivery other than the most reasonable standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification about the revocation of this contract from you. We use the same means of payment, which you had originally used during the original transaction, for this repayment unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; you will not be charged any fees owing to this repayment. We can refuse the repayment for products that can be shipped via parcels, until these products are returned to us or until you have furnished proof that you have sent these products back to us, depending on whichever is earlier. We collect the products that cannot be shipped via parcels (e.g. larger Aquarium tanks) after consultation with you.
You must return or transfer the products which can be shipped via parcels to usimmediately and, in any case, at the latest within fourteen days with effect from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is maintained if you send the products which can be shipped via parcels before the expiry of the fourteen-day deadline. You bear the direct costs for returning the products that can be shipped via parcels as well as the direct costs for returning the products that cannot be shipped via parcels. The costs for products that cannot be shipped via parcels (e.g. larger Aquarium tanks) are estimated at approximately maximum 149 euros (within Germany). Otherwise approximately a maximum of the costs, as you have paid for the delivery.
You must pay for any depreciation of the products only if this depreciation can be attributed to any handling with you that was not necessary for checking the condition, features and functionality of the products.
Criteria for exclusion or expiry
The revocation right is not available for contracts...
- for delivery of products, which are not prefabricated and for whose manufacturing an individual selection or stipulation by the consumer is important or which are clearly tailored to the personal requirements of the consumer,
- for delivery of products, which can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would be exceeded quickly,
- for delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines.
Specimen - revocation form
If you wish to revoke the contract, please fill up this form and send it back to us.
PDF-Download: Specimen - revocation form
In case of revocation please send the goods back to: