CO2 - Bubble Counter, glassCO2 Bubble Counter
Article in stock
Delivery time 1-3 business days*
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping
The GH-GOODS CO2 Bubble Counter is made entirely of glass in the Japanese style and serves to monitor the CO2 addition (bubble count). For this purpose, the CO2 Bubble Counter is simply placed in the CO2 hose, which comes from the aquarium of the diffuser, and then hangs down freely. The lower connection of the CO2 Bubble Counter then continues in the direction of the CO2 system / CO2 pressure reducer.
Attention: You should always use a check valve into this line to prevent the CO2 system (pressure reducer) for returning water.
In an aquarium, it is important to maintain the best possible CO2 content, in order not to unnecessarily stress the fish and shrimp by too much (decreasing pH value) and, on the other hand, to not tolerate the plants in the aquarium if there is too little CO2.
• made of glass
• compatible with compressed gas cylinders and bio-CO2 systems
• Connection for standard 4/6 mm CO2 hose
Total height: 121 mm
Diameter: 21 mm
• fill the bubble counter with water
• connect the CO2 system to the bubble counter via a CO2 hose (lower connection)
• connect the upper connection of the CO2 bubble counter to the CO2 diffuser or CO2 reactor (via CO2 hose)
• NOTE: The CO2 bubble counter must always "hang up" to allow the bubbles to rise freely
The CO2 Bubble Counter comes without suction cups and is only "hung" in the CO2 hose.
|Shipping weight||0,02 kg|
You miss informations?
We are happy to help you
Question to this product
GH-GOODS :: CO2 - Bubble Counter, glass