Prices incl. VAT plus shipping
CO2-Counter Orb with a separate check valve in the Japanese style. Both glassware articles are made of high-quality glass and serve to monitor the CO2 supply and to prevent water from entering the CO2 system.
In an aquarium it is important to maintain the optimal level of CO2 in order to avoid stressing the fish (as the pH drops when too much CO2 is present) and to avoid stunted growth in the plants, which may occur when CO2 is deficient.
• made of glass
• with a separate check valve, so no water may enter the CO2 system
• compatible with pressurized cylinders and bio CO2
• for standard 4/6 mm hose
• with 4 transparent suction cups
Height bubble counter: 95 mm
Diameter bubble counter: 25 mm
Height check valve: 80 mm
Diameter check valve: 11 mm
• Fill the bubble counter with water
• Connect the CO2 supply with the check valve using a piece of CO2 hose
• Connect the check valve with the bubble counter (lower connection)
• Connect the upper connection of the bubble counter with a CO2 diffuser or reactor
|Shipping weight||0,1 kg|
Functional cookies are essential for the functionality of the web shop. These cookies assign a unique, random ID to your browser so that your unimpeded shopping experience can be guaranteed across multiple page views.
Tracking cookies help us to collect and evaluate information about the behavior of users on our website.