CO2 bubble counter and check valve, both designed in the Japanese style. Both are made of high-quality glass and help you control the CO2 supply in your aquarium (to count the bubbles) and to prevent water from entering the CO2 system.
In an aquarium it is important to maintain the optimum CO2 content constantly. If you add too much CO2, the pH will drop, stressing the aquarium inhabitants like fish and shrimp. If you add too little CO2, the plants will suffer.
• made of glass
• with separate check valve to prevent water from leaving the bubble counter
• compatible with pressurized cylinders and Bio CO2 systems
• fits a standard 4/6 mm hose
• 4 transparent suction cups for attaching the bubble counter to the aquarium glass
total height bubble counter: 122 mm
diameter bubble counter: 15 mm
total height check valve: 80 mm
diameter check valve: 11 mm
• fill the bubble counter with water
• connect the CO2 supply with a CO2 hose to a check valve
• connect the check valve to the bubble counter (lateral connector)
• connect the connector on the top of the bubble counter to the CO2 diffuser or reactor (use CO2 hose)