pH measuring test unit, PH-80pH and temperature measurement
Article in stock
Delivery time 1-3 business days*
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping
Easy to use handheld measuring device by HM Digital© for quick and easy pH and temperature measurements.
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display with simultaneous pH and temperature indication
- thanks to the HOLD function, you can read the parameters comfortably
- digital one-button calibration automatic (One touch calibration)
- ATC: built-in sensor for automatic temperature compensation
- Auto Off function: the unit is switched off automatically if not in use for 5 minutes to save battery time
- pH value range: 0-14 pH in steps of 0.1
- temperature range: 0-80 °C
- watertight housing
- dimensions: 15,3 x 3,2 x 1,8 cm (HxWxD)
The PH-80 pH measuring test unit is supplied with batteries (3x 1,5V LR44G), has been calibrated by the manufacturer and is thus ready to use.
Note to this article
Our duty to inform about the battery disposal
In connection with the sale of batteries or with the delivery of devices that contain batteries, we are under obligation to bring the following to your attention: As the end user, you are legally under obligation to return used batteries. You can return personally old batteries, which offer or have offered in our new battery assortment, free of charge to our dispatch retail store / warehouse (dispatch address). The symbols showed on the batteries have the following meaning:
The symbol of the crossed-out dustbin means that the battery may not be discarded with the household waste.
Pb = Battery contains more than 0.004 percent by mass of Lead
Cd = Battery contains more than 0.002 percent by mass of Cadmium
Hg = Battery contains more than 0.0005 percent by mass of Mercury
|Shipping weight||0,1 kg|
You miss informations?
We are happy to help you
Question to this product
HM :: pH measuring test unit, PH-80
Ich kann meinen Vorredner Bestätigen und seine Bewertung anstandslos Unterschreiben.
Ein sehr gutes Teil, kann ich jedem nur Empfehlen.
Misst sehr verlässlich und darf nicht fehlen im Sortiment. Keine Tröpfchentests mehr. Einfacher geht es nicht.