- totally submersible
- temperature is shown on the heater
- precisely adjustable, with +/- 0,5 °C
- stable glass body (glass thickness: 2 mm)
- extra short design (21 cm)
- 1,5 m cable
- CE/GS certified
JBL ProTemp offer the following characteristics to aquarium enthusiasts:
1) the adjusting pin turns easily as it is not covered by a plastic or rubber cap
2) end stops at 34 and 20 °C prevent errors in adjustment
3) the special end cap is absolutely watertight, the heater is totally submersible
4) the temperature can be adjusted exactly on a scale, and will be kept exactly
5) when the unit is heating, a control lamp is on
6) extremely short design (21 cm) thanks to parallel heating spirals in thin tubes
7) a plastic protective grid keeps e.g. shrimp or suckermouth plecs away from the heat
A thermal safety switch inside the heater will interrupt the power supply when the unit overheats, e.g. if the power plug was not disconnected before a water change and the heater falls partially dry.
|Shipping weight||0,35 kg|
Functional cookies are essential for the functionality of the web shop. These cookies assign a unique, random ID to your browser so that your unimpeded shopping experience can be guaranteed across multiple page views.
Tracking cookies help us to collect and evaluate information about the behavior of users on our website.