With the JBL Cu Copper Test you can check the copper content of your freshwater aquarium.
• recommended level for Oodinium treatment: 0,3 mg/l Cu
• for around 50 measurements
• exact test for the determination of the copper content of the water in freshwater and marine tanks
• gradation: 0,1; 0,1; 0,2; 0,3: 0,45; 0,6; 0,8; 1,2; 1,6 mg/l
• also suitable to check tapwater, which should not contain copper
• helps with dosing coppery medications and supplements, as the copper content of the water must not exceed 0,3 mg/l at any time, and insufficient dosage does not have any effect
Safety information in accordance with GHS
H226: Flammable liquid and vapour.
P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
P233: Keep container tightly closed.
P303+P361+P353: If on skin (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
P403+P235: Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
P101: If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P103: Read label before use.
P210: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
|Shipping weight||0,16 kg|
You miss informations?
We are happy to help you
Question to this product