The JBL Pro Aquatest Easy 7in1 test strips are perfect for a quick measurement of your water values in the aquarium, or to get a first overview if problems (e.g. algae) occur.
The JBL Pro Aquatest Easy 7in1 test strips are for testing 7 important water values in 1 minute: quick test for general guidance when testing aquarium, pond, well and tap water.
The JBL Pro Aquatest Easy 7in1 test strips are easy to use:
Move the test strip in the water for 2-3 seconds. Remove the test strip. Let the water drain off sideways. Compare the test strip with the colour scale on the packaging after 1 minute. Read off the CO2 value in the table.
• 50 test strips
• Chlorine test (disinfectant in tap water)
• pH test from 6.4 to 9.0 (acidity of the water)
• KH test from 0 to 20 ° dKH (pH stability of the water)
• GH test from <1 to> 21 ° dGH (total hardness)
• Nitrite (NO₂) from 0 to 10 mg / l (toxic nitrogen compound)
• Nitrate (NO₃) from 0 to 250 mg / l (cause of algae)
• read CO2 from the table
• Easy to read using the color scale
|Shipping weight||0,9 kg|
Gut und zuverlässig
Wo Teststreifen drauf steht sind auch welche drinn...
Functional cookies are essential for the functionality of the web shop. These cookies assign a unique, random ID to your browser so that your unimpeded shopping experience can be guaranteed across multiple page views.
Tracking cookies help us to collect and evaluate information about the behavior of users on our website.