The JBL Pro Aquatest Fe (Iron) water test determines the iron value in your freshwater and saltwater aquarium.
In addition to an adequate supply of CO2, the supply of trace elements and iron is essential for aquatic plants. Well-growing aquatic plants constantly consume iron and other trace elements and since these are only stable / available in the water for a limited time, the iron content must be monitored through regular checks with the JBL Pro Aquatest Iron Test Set Fe and fertilized if necessary.
JBL Pro Aquatest Fe Water analysis / Water test for Aquarium Tanks
• for approx. 50 measurements, with glass cuvettes
• only 5 drops per measurement
• for freshwater and marine aquaria
• color chart with 9 colors, from transparent to dark purple
• Gradation of the measured values: < 0,02; 0,05; 0,1; 0,2; 0,4; 0,6; 0,8; 1,0; 1,5 mg/l (ppm)
• incl. 2 Glass cuvettes with screw cap, syringe, comparator block and color scale
• Refill reagent (refill pack) available separately
Safety information in accordance with GHS
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H317: May cause an allergic skin reaction.
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
P101: If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P303+P361+P353: IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
P305+P351+P338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P501a: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
5421-46-5: ammonium mercaptoacetate
|Shipping weight||0,1 kg|
You miss informations?
We are happy to help you
Question to this product