We are working on, to get this item as soon as possible in stock again. Please check again soon.
With the JBL Pro Aquatest Lab kit, you'll be able to monitor the most important water parameters, and it allows you to react fast to reliably prevent overdosage or deficiencies.
The JBL Pro Aquatest Lab has been developed for standard tanks and is most useful for all aquarium hobbyists.
The right water values are dependent on the fish stock and the plants in the aquarium. Even if the water looks clear it can be contaminated. Bad values can cause diseases or algae in the aquarium. To maintain a healthy aquarium with conditions close to nature it is important to check and adapt the water values regularly. With JBL water tests you can determine all relevant water values quickly, easily and very precisely.
Contains 14 different tests, as follows:
• pH test: acidity of the water from 3.0 to 10
• pH test: acidity of the water from 6.0 to 7.6
• pH test: acidity of the water from 7.4 to 9.0
• O2 test: determination of the oxygen content
• CO2 test: determination of the carbon dioxide content for thriving plant growth
• GH test: determination of general hardness
• KH test: pH stability of the water (carbonate hardness)
• PO4 test: determination of the phosphate content (reason for algae growth and plant nutrient)
• Test NH4 / NH3: indication of non-toxic ammonium, determination of the toxic ammonia using table
• NO2 test: determination of nitrogen compound nitrite, which is toxic for the fish
• NO3-Test: determination of the nitrate content (reason for algae growth and plant nutrient)
• Fe test: determination of the iron content to monitor the fertilisation
• Cu Test: heavy metal deadly for invertebrates. Also important for adjusting the therapeutic dose of medications
• SiO2 test: determination of the silicates (silicic acid) as cause for diatoms
To determine the CO2 content you just need to measure the pH and KH values. From both values arises the CO2 content in the water, which then can be referenced from the enclosed table. With our research department and our worldwide expeditions into the habitats of the animals we permanently set new standards with our product innovations.
You can analyse the water values you have measured in the JBL Online Laboratory free of charge and receive recommendations.
Safety information in accordance with GHS
H261: In contact with water releases flammable gases.
EUH032: Contact with acids liberates very toxic gas.
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
EUH206: Warning! Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
H317: May cause an allergic skin reaction.
H341: Suspected of causing genetic defects.
H335: May cause respiratory irritation.
H400: Very toxic to aquatic life.
H225: Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
H412: Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
P305+P351+P338: If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P405: Store locked up.
P101: If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
P501a: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P103: Read label before use.
P210: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
P301+P310a: If swollowed: Immediately call a Poison Center/ doctor.
P303+P361+P353: If on skin (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
|Shipping weight||2 kg|
You miss informations?
We are happy to help you
Question to this product
JBL :: Pro Aquatest Lab
Super Qualität, es ist alles enthalten um sein AQ ordentlich zu starten und im laufenden Betrieb zu überwachen.
Alles drinnen was man zum Testen braucht.