The water test JBL Pro Aquatest NO2 (nitrite) determines the nitrite value in your fresh and salt water aquarium.
Nitrite in the aquarium is created by the breakdown of protein and ammonium by bacteria, whereby the nitrite is normally further processed by bacteria into non-toxic nitrate. Nitrite (NO2) should not be measurable in the aquarium water ... if this is the case, the bacterial degradation process is disrupted and from a concentration of 0,4 mg/l it becomes dangerous to fatal for fish because nitrite reduces the oxygen transport in the blood of the Animals blocked. This is remedied by generous water changes and good bacteria starters ... especially in the running-in phase of an aquarium.
JBL Pro Aquatest NO2 Water analysis / Water test for Aquarium Tanks
• recommended value: max. 0,02 mg/l nitrite in fresh water
• for approx. 50 measurements with 2 glass cuvettes with screw cap
• suitable for fresh and saltwater aquariums
• gradation of the values: < 0,01; 0,025; 0,05; 0,1; 0,2; 0,4; 0,6; 0,8; 1,0 mg/l
• color scale with 9 colors from yellow to pink
• Laboratory comparator system to compensate for the intrinsic water color
• including syringe for easy measurement of the amount of water
Safety information in accordance with GHS
H226: Flammable liquid and vapour.
H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P303+P361+P353: IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
P305+P351+P338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P501a: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
64-19-7: Acetic acid
|Shipping weight||0,16 kg|
You miss informations?
We are happy to help you
Question to this product