We are working on, to get this item as soon as possible in stock again. Please check again soon.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping
With the JBL Pro Aquatest O2 Oxygen Water Test you can check the oxygen content of your freshwater or marine aquarium.
• recommended oxygen content: 8 mg/l at 25° C
• for approx. 40 measurements, with glass cuvette
• for freshwater and marine aquaria
• exact test for oxygen contents from 1 - 10 mg/l
• especially important when algicides are used, as after the algae die off, a lot of oxygen is used
• the oxygen content of strongly planted tanks needs to be checked at night, as plants use large amounts of O2 when it is dark
Safety information in accordance with GHS
H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
H373: May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
H412: Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
P101: If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P303+P361+P353: IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
P305+P351+P338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P501a: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
7773-01-5/1: manganese dichloride
1310-73-2: sodium hydroxide
7664-93-9: sulphuric acid
|Shipping weight||0,13 kg|
Die Mesung ist etwas umständlich, daher 2 Punkte Abzug. ansonsten ok. Die werte können gut abgelesen werden.
Functional cookies are essential for the functionality of the web shop. These cookies assign a unique, random ID to your browser so that your unimpeded shopping experience can be guaranteed across multiple page views.
Tracking cookies help us to collect and evaluate information about the behavior of users on our website.