The water test JBL Pro Aquatest PO4 Sensitive (phosphate) determines the phosphate value in your fresh and salt water aquarium. In the freshwater aquarium, the value should be max. 1,0 mg/l.
In the aquarium, phosphate is mainly created by the digestive processes of fish and other inhabitants, as well as from food residues. Under unfavorable circumstances, phosphate levels can sometimes be reached in the aquarium, which are sometimes 100 times or more above the natural values, with undesirable algae multiplying explosively as an inevitable consequence.
JBL Pro Aquatest PO4 Water analysis / Water test for Aquarium Tanks
• recommended value: max. 1,0 mg/l phosphate in fresh water
• for approx. 50 measurements with 2 glass cuvettes with screw cap
• suitable for fresh and saltwater aquariums
• gradation of the values: < 0,02; 0,05; 0,1; 0,2; 0,4; 0,6; 0,8; 1,2; 1,8 mg/l
• Highly sensitive test (from <0,02 mg/l) for laboratory-specific measurements
• including dosing syringe, comparator system and color card
Safety information in accordance with GHS
H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
P101: If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P303+P361+P353: IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
P305+P351+P338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P501a: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
|Shipping weight||0,19 kg|
You miss informations?
We are happy to help you
Question to this product
JBL :: Pro Aquatest Phosphate PO4
Zur Überwachung der Phosphatwerte bei Düngung mit PO4 unerlässlich und sehr einfach in der Anwendung.
Wie immer schnell geliefert und alles sehr gut verpackt, ....vielen Dank!!