The JBL Pro Aquatest SiO2 (Silicate) water test determines the silicate value in your freshwater and saltwater aquarium.
Silicon is one of the most common elements in the world. As a result of the weathering of silicate rocks, silicon is washed into surface and ground water in the form of silicate. Depending on the composition of the rocks in a particular area, the mains water will contain varying amounts of dissolved silicate. The significance of silicon for aquariums and garden ponds is as a nutrient for diatoms, some aquatic plants, siliceous sponges and many other invertebrates.
JBL Pro Aquatest SiO2 Water analysis / Water test for Aquarium Tanks
• for approx. 50 measurements, with glass cuvettes
• for freshwater and marine aquaria
• color chart with 9 colors for easy check
• Gradation of the measured values: < 0,1; 0,2; 0,4; 0,8; 1,2; 1,6; 2,0; 3,0; >6,0 mg/l (ppm)
• incl. 2 Glass cuvettes with screw cap, syringe, dosing spoon, comparator block and color scale
• Refill reagent (refill pack) available separately
Safety information in accordance with GHS
H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
P101: If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P303+P361+P353: IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
P305+P351+P338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P501a: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
7664-93-9: sulphuric acid
|Shipping weight||0 kg|
You miss informations?
We are happy to help you
Question to this product